Welcome to the official online home of Duluth Chargers Youth Lacrosse! Here, you'll be able to find news, team information, schedules, rosters and much more. Be sure to check back frequently for the latest information about the Chargers.
The Chargers Board of Directors is actively looking for at-large Board members and other volunteers for the 2019 season. We have many current Board members and other key volunteers who will be done after this season or next so we need to replace them with parents who will help the Chargers continue to grow.
We need to fill the following positions:
1. Board members at-large
2. Jersey manager – need someone to shadow current manager in 2019 and assume task in 2020
3. Website administrator/registration coordinator – immediate need as current volunteer will not be back in 2019
4. 2019 Tournament committee - we are on track to host our first tournament in 2019 and need a committee to help plan and execute. It is expected that this committee will start planning this summer
5. Parent coaches at all levels
6. Game/Practice Scheduler(s) – we are evaluating if we should continue with one scheduler or have schedulers at each level
7. Team manager coordinator and managers at all levels – it’s ideal to have co-managers so we are looking for more to volunteer for this very important job
8. Fundraising committee members to start meeting this summer and fall
9. U8 development committee members to more fully evaluate and plan future U8 seasons
Don’t be shy! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering or have any questions about the volunteer opportunities listed above.
We’d like to hear from you sooner rather than later, so we can start planning for the 2019 Spring season.
Go to our Camps & Clinics page to get information on summer camp opportunities!
If you don't know where you should be playing lacrosse, you can use our handy flow sheet below to figure it out. Click on the URLs to go to those sites for more information.
Still not sure? Contact us.